Saturday, May 1, 2010

{one day, one dream}

So, my friend is amazing and has her own blog, http://thebennetsisters.wordpress.com, which focuses on all that is Pride and Prejudice, and Jane Austen. She's set up a blogging challenge, which challenges us all to do something Pride and Prejudice related, but it has to stay on-theme. I took a while to figure out what my theme was - my thought was that it was JE related - but then I suppose that it's more art-focused. I don't know. Anyway, enough of my confusing rambling (I'm kind of distracted due to Tweeting like mad - we're trying to get #iloveJE into the trending topics), and onto the art!

I didn't colour it, but it's not from lack of trying. My Wacom tablet threw a tantrum halfway through colouring, the bastard.



I failed. :'(

"Stand against the reality of sadness
Within your heart, a hero waits to emerge
The memory of the dream that came to me last night
Fills me up with hope that I can go on."

Translation of 'One Day, One Dream' by Tackey and Tsubasa.
Translation credit: lyricsdownload.com


This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

1 comment:

  1. IT'S GORGEOUS! XD.
    I will post this up onto the blog tonight, when I've stopped spraying my screen with accidental sneezes.
    LOVE x

    ReplyDelete