Sunday, April 25, 2010

{shalala tambourine}



Based off: (credits: asianfanatics.net)


And it's Kato Shigeaki from NEWS. His adorable fail was too much to resist. Shige's my favourite in NEWS - probably because we're quite similar. He has an invisible cat called Wagahai, because he's allergic to cats, but his best friend has one. He writes some of his Jweb entries in the view of Wagahai. 'Kato Shigeaki did so and so today' etc. Also, he just received his degree in law - congratulations, Shige! These photos are offshoots from the NEWS calendar. He took the photos behind him himself, and painted over the top of them. I don't know why. Just because he could, I suppose. Also, it wasn't a very smart idea to wear white, Shige.

'Shalala lalala, I will sing for you, the one I love
Shalala lalala, I will embrace you, gently, tightly, forever
Shalala lalala, I will sing for you, the one I love
Shalala lalala, I'll sing out until the tambourine breaks
Until the tambourine breaks.'

Translation of 'Shalala Tambourine' by Kato Shigeaki
Credits: livejournal somewhere, sorry v__v


This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

1 comment:

  1. You are such a talented artist. I think you should meet all these people and draw them face to face. Wouldn't they lerve that. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete