Sunday, May 2, 2010

{believe}

As I have mentioned before, my friend over at http://thebennetsisters.wordpress.com is awesome. She's posted up a bunch of reviews (all Jane Austen related), which has inspired me to write my own, for no real reason!

So! Here are my Top Ten Japanese Dramas. For now, it's just a list, but I shall update with actual reviews at a later stage.

#10 Yukan Club [Leisure Club]
#9 My Boss, My Hero
#8 Nobuta wo Produce [Producing Nobuta]
#7 Kurisumasu Nante Daikirai [I Really Hate Christmas]
#6 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge [Perfect Girl Evolution]
#5 Gokusen 2
#4 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [My First Love]
#3 Code Blue (Doctor Heli Kinkyuu Kyuumei) [Code Blue (Doctor Heli - Emergency Lifesaving)]
#2 Ichi Rittoru no Namida [One Litre of Tears]
#1 Last Friends

This is by no means a list that everyone should abide by. It's simply a list of my favourite Japanese dramas, and it is designed to perhaps help others if they're suddenly stuck on what to watch. I did this for a bit of fun, and that is all.

And just 'cause I can, here's an extra piece of fanart:



It's another tengu, like that other one of Ueda's, but this time it's Jin~ (yes, I drew all of those spirally things on his cloak thing. I did the same with the Ueda one. Took me forever, but I like the way it turned out.)

This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment