Monday, May 17, 2010

{only human}

[EDIT] My Top Ten Japanese Drama List has been changed.

#10 Yukan Club [Leisure Club] Anego
#9 My Boss, My Hero
#8 Nobuta wo Produce [Producing Nobuta]
#7 Kurisumasu Nante Daikirai [I Really Hate Christmas]
#6 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge [Perfect Girl Evolution]
#5 Gokusen 2
#4 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [My First Love]
#3 Code Blue (Doctor Heli Kinkyuu Kyuumei) [Code Blue (Doctor Heli - Emergency Lifesaving)]
#2 Ichi Rittoru no Namida [One Litre of Tears]
#1 Last Friends

So, instead of Yukan Club, which I wasn't that keen on, Anego takes it's place. I'm in the middle of watching it, now, and I'm loving it.

Also, honourable mentions go to Kurosagi (starring Horikita Maki and Yamashita Tomohisa), and the drama version of Koizora (starring Seto Koji).

So, to end this, I give you a 'Johnny's Sports Day' Jin and Kame:



Credits: Google images? I don't know. Also, I removed Nakayama Yuma because he scares me. Kthnxbai.



This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment