Sunday, May 16, 2010

{half down}



(No, it's not exactly the same picture but I couldn't find the one I copied off)
Credit: unknown


Nishikido Ryo, of NEWS and Kanjani8. To tell the truth, I don't really like Kanjani8's songs, besides Naniwa Iroha Bushi (I do love their Eito outfits though. They crack me up everytime). He sings, dances, and plays guitar, too, which is an added bonus.


I love Ryo's eyes. They are the most fun to draw. They're so deep, and sorrowful, even when he's smiling. I first saw Ryo in the drama 1 Litre of Tears in all it's glory, and I've been a fan ever since. I remember watching the drama, and saying to myself, 'right, there better be a good looking guy in this. Turn around, turn around....yes!' Then I searched his name in good ol' Google Images, and up he popped, singing away with his guitar; posing awkwardly for some photoshoot; half-naked; wearing ridiculous outfits that reminded me of The Power Rangers and being tackled by six other men wearing similar clothes.



His portrayal of Sousuke in Last Friends is absolutely incredible, and I genuinely think that he's become my favourite actor. I cannot wait to see his new movie, and I look forward to seeing more of his amazing works in the future. I love how completely dedicated this man is to his work, and his fans - he has two bands, one in Osaka and one in Tokyo, and travels back and forth between the two for work. On top of that he has filming, and the poor guy should be exhausted, but he doesn't show it. Everything he does, he tries his hardest, and I think a lot of us could learn from him.

'No matter how much we try to regret, we cannot rewind yesterday,
And in that same way the world is waiting for tomorrow.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYjfrl_pVw

Translation of "Half Down" by Nishikido Ryo
Translation credits: somewhere on Livejournal


This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

1 comment: