Friday, April 16, 2010

{the town of dancing flowers}



Based off this: (credit: unknown - if this is yours, please tell me and I'll credit you~)




This is the poster for the stage play, 'Romeo and Juliet'. Ueda Tatsuya as Romeo, in his first acting role (besides random commercials and 'Scary Sunday' when he was, like, fourteen or so), and Kobayashi Ryoko as Juliet. News recently said that the two are dating, and I imploded from the sheer cuteness. So I drew this straight away, because I'm ridiculously happy about the two of them.

"The petals that sing in the spring breeze, wrap up you and me
The warmth of these fingers that can’t be parted, even if they will be torn off...

The words you said to me that day “you are just like spring”
And “thanks for giving me back my colours.”

Since all the things you feel are exactly how I feel,
When I understand it, all the anxiety will fade away.

If I close my eyes, I remember those moments when we needed no deceits
The colour of our own future, was just like that blue sky

...

In this city where flowers dance, where we met for the first time, let’s walk side by side, facing it
Let’s bask in the spring sun and let’s laugh together
That dream, forever..."

'Hana no Mau Machi by' Ueda Tatsuya [inspired by Romeo and Juliet]


This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment