Saturday, April 17, 2010

{my things are mine (what, for real?), and your things are mine, too}



Based of this pic: (credits: asianfanatics.net)



Le gasp! Two updates in one day?! I'm amazing! So! Here's little Ueda as a Tengu (a Japanese devil/monster thing), from their Queen of Pirates tour...good times, good times.

"We're becoming devils
Our noses are growing
We're getting caught up in it

We're becoming devils
No matter who cautions us. Ha? Ha?"

Translation of 'TEN-G' by KAT-TUN


[Translation from J-Pop Asia]

I really feel like drawing something serious right now - I want to try to challenge myself; try and do something realistic. I mean, I've done a bunch of semi-realistic sketches (see my LiveJournal), but I want to do something that's gonna make me proud of myself for doing it. Eventually, eventually...

Also, I have a few reviews coming~! I was inspired by one of my friends, who does amazing reviews, and so I decided upon my Top 10 J-dramas and wrote about that. Cause I can. And it's strangely fun. [I shall link to her blog when I post up my reviews.]

This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment