Monday, April 12, 2010

{dictator}




Based off this (credits to asianfanatics.net):



Now we have little Ueda swinging away like Tarzan. Actually, this was for his solo show, "Mouse Peace" (it's meant to sound like 'mouth piece'). During one of the parts where he wasn't singing, he leapt up a rope all the way to the roof (with no harness). There was another part where he climbed up a piece of fabric to the roof, twisted his arm and foot around it and kind of fell down to the floor. Oh, how I wish I could have been there...(ignoring the fact that my mother doesn't believe he can sing >.<)

I tried a different style with this one, what'd you think? I also had a hard time colouring in his body - I felt like a pervert whilst doing that. Note the fact that I had no trouble drawing it or staring at the actual picture whilst drawing it.

I don't think these ramblings make sense anymore.

"You can’t run,
Even you can’t hide,
I know you will come to the place of plastic kingdom.
You can’t run,
Even you can’t hide,
I am king of desire of the love…
(and you are) addicted to the love."

'Dictator' by Ueda Tatsuya



This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment