Sunday, April 18, 2010

{special happiness}



Based off this picture: (credits: asianfanatics.net)



Talent? I think? I don't really know what he's trying to do, but he's very happy about it. I don't have anything amazingly insightful to say today, curses. Go check out my Livejournal (link on the side of the page) for more drawings - those are more life-like.

As always, I have no affiliation with Johnny's Entertainment, KAT-TUN, or anything like that. Massive collective sigh.

"You try to be strong, but you look at me with the eyes of a child
I'll wrap you up, accepting everything, including your tears
I'm unreliable, but I love you more than anyone
Even the littlest things are a special happiness."

Translation of 'Special Happiness' by KAT-TUN's Taguchi Junnosuke and Kamenashi Kazuya.


Translation credits go to jpopasia.com and it's general awesome.

This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment