Friday, April 23, 2010

{romanticist leader}



Based off: (credits: unknown)



So this time we have Yamashita "Yamapi" Tomohisa (*gasp* not from KAT-TUN?! The horror!). He's from another JE band, called NEWS. This was from their music video, Koi no ABO, or Love's ABO, which I find hilarious. I mean...look at that hair! (also, notice Koyama in the background).

I'm going to Japan in June, and I bought my TegoMasu concert tickets the other day. *cue fangirl squeals of happiness* Just waiting to see if I can bag myself some KAT-TUN tickets, and I'll be all good~

Now, relevant song lyrics!


"Hey! A
Believer of formalities
Hey! B
A 'my pace' leader
You'll think that fortunes that tell your affinity are wrong
You'll just take it as it is, won't you?

Hey! O
Romanticist leader
AB
Tsundere Producer
Everyone have things that they're good at
and things that they're bad at, right?"

Translation of Koi no ABO by NEWS
Credits: Jpop Asia


This is Capeeka, signing out~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment